A unique and exciting opportunity has just landed for a highly motivated, business savvy Sales Consultant who has worked within the world of luxury and exclusivity. If you thrive in an environment where excellence is the standard, and your success knows no bounds then read on!
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for engaging with high-net-worth, discerning clients who demand nothing but the best.
Salary up to £40K depending on experience + OTE c.£60K
Key responsibilities for the Sales Consultant include,
- Sourcing potential clients through various methods including networking at social events and functions
- Identifying clients requirements and expectations
- Present this high-end, tailored and unforgettable service to prospective clients
- Close sales deals which match these elite prospective clients lifestyles
The ideal Sales Consultant will need,
- Previous sales experience within a high-end service industry
- Have the ability to communicate in a highly professional and engaging manner
- Confidentiality and discretion is of the utmost importance
- Be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and have the ability to thrive in a high-performance environment
- Be well-presented and flexible to attend networking events and functions
This Sales Consultant position would suit an individual with a passion for building client relationships along with a strong understanding of elite lifestyles.