An immediate opportunity has arisen for a permanent full-time degree educated Mechanical Engineer ideally with a Automation & Instrumentation background to manage all the engineering activity related to the mechanical products.
Salary £35-40K + benefits
Key responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer include,
- Mechanical Design of products
- Manage all the engineering activity related to the mechanical products
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will need the following,
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to design and draw using 3D system
- Solid experience in engineering and be ready to hit the ground running
- Knowledge of Mechanical design
- Able to use MS OFFICE & use of modern electronic supports & tools
- Knowledge of metallurgy & material characteristics
- Knowledge of international standards on pressure equipment
This Mechanical Engineering role is a ‘hands on’ position requiring a physically fit, proactive and self-motivated person. The ability to supervise a small team along with a willingness to learn new applications is required.
Full product training given