Profiles Personnel is a busy recruitment business situated in central Farnham supplying temporary & permanent hospitality, industrial and commercial staff across the Southeast. Even after 36 years of trading we are still growing – and due to this continued growth, we are looking for an experienced part time Bookkeeper to come and join our busy team of 12!
The role in a nutshell.
Reporting to the Operations Director and working closely with the Payroll Manager you will have responsibility for running the accounts function on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for an individual with a can-do attitude and someone who can bring new ideas and a fresh approach to our business. We are not afraid to make changes to our processes and systems if they are right for our business moving forward.
The role will include:
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Processing VAT returns
- Prepayments and accruals
- Monthly reporting
- Quarterly P&L
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Cashflow forecasting
- Processing expense payments
Our ideal candidate will have extensive bookkeeping experience including involvement in the budgeting process. In addition, they will be:
- AAT qualified or nearly qualified
- Competent in accounting principles
- Confident using cloud-based accountancy software – ideally knowledge of both Sage and Xero
- Have a competent knowledge of excel
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision.
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate and benefits package based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible hours and days to be agreed at the outset. Ideally, we are looking for 24 hours, across 4-5 days per week but open for discussion.
- A supportive and friendly work environment where teamwork and collaboration are valued and appreciated
- Free parking in central Farnham
- Regular social activities including a team bonding weekend away!
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper who enjoys working in a fun and social environment and is eager to contribute to the success of our business, we would love to hear from you!