I am currently partnering with a leading manufacturer situated near Farnham, Surrey. Due to growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller to support their established team.
My client holds an interesting portfolio of products and operates on a global platform. If you value providing an excellent customer service and you are a natural relationship builder, we would like to hear from you.
Duties will include
- To minimise overdue debts, non-payments and the risk of bad debts so that business cash flow performance is maximised.
- Proactive chasing of debt becoming due or overdue.
- Effectively resolving payment disputes without adversely affecting customer relationships.
- Frequent distribution of customer statements.
- Liaise with Sales Team
- Communicate with sales team regarding proforma accounts
- Active within all accounts function as and when required
- Provide daily, monthly reports to senior management team
My client provides a stringent COVID19 Risk Assessment including social distancing measures, sanitiser and perspex screening subject to government guidelines.