We have an immediate opening for a Welder/Machine Shop Operator with at least 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment to join our clients on a permanent basis. The purpose of this Welder/Machine Shop Operator role is to carry out Welding and light assembly of small to medium sized industrial instrumentation.
Working for a global company you can expect a salary of £28-34K depending on experience + benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Welder include;
- Using jointing processes include TIG, Micro plasma and brazing
- Working with a range of materials including Nickel and Ferrous alloys, Steels and Aluminium
- Machine shop using lathes & milling machines
- Assisting with any other shopfloor work as required
The ideal Welder/Machine Shop Operator will need the following,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience includes TIG, Micro plasma and brazing
- Be able to read assembly drawings and assembly method sheets
- Be computer literate
- Wiling to learn a wide range of products
- Be a team player with a flexible attitude to work and ability to use initiative
Product training given
Hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday