We have an immediate opening for an efficient Warranty Administrator to provide support to the Warranty Team on a 12 month fixed term contract
The purpose of the role is to liaise with colleagues and suppliers to ensure claim requirements are met.
Key responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator include;
- Monitor and process additional claim requirements via email.
- Monitor and process the status of new and outstanding (FSI) safety recalls.
- Review and cost warranty claims for 1 depot
- Carry out the credits for paid policy claims
- Liaising with Parts Departments that parts have been returned
- Chase up supplier invoices (Cross hire and Transport) for completed workshop repairs
- Liaise with engineers to ensure information is provided in a timely manner
- Liaising with relevant personnel to ensure claims are processed on a timely basis
- Ensuring that all outstanding claims are chased where applicable
- Ensure all paperwork is tied up efficiently and effectively
- Input detailed information regarding the parts and faults connected with claims
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
The ideal Warranty Administrator will need the following;
- Previous office administration experience
- Confident verbal/written communication skills essential
- Confident computer skills essential along with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise tasks
- Own transport essential due to location, free on-site parking
Hours 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract