< Back to News
| 5th February 2020

Do you hold a full clean UK driving license?

If you have warehouse experience and enjoy a busy and varied day we would like to hear from you?

Our client situated near Farnham, Surrey are actively seeking a Warehouse Driver to join their team on a permanent basis. Your day will consist of 30% driving and the remaining 70% completing warehouse duties. The percentage of time spent driving may change during peak periods. Warehouse duties will include:- Picking, Packing, Scanning, Palleting, Disptach and Goodsin.

Hours: 07:30hrs to 17:30hrs Monday to Friday