Profiles Personnel are delighted to be working with a highly successful broking company. Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a Trainee Broker to join their team situated, near Farnham, Surrey. This is a firmly established company with incredible pedigree, that acts as an introductory broker within its markets. Operating on an international basis, the role commands a confident outgoing individual who demonstrates a natural flair to develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships. The role offers full training/development mentorship and opportunity for foreign travel.
During the first year, you will expect to gain an initial understanding of the business and build the foundation of your knowledge, covering:
- Contract terms
- Understanding international markets and trade flows
- Contract execution, Operations
- Dispute resolution
- Shadow brokers and their interaction with clients
- Start broking under the supervision of senior brokers
- Collate, analyse and report information to assist with the business
- Develop new leads and initiate contact with new clients
- Perform analysis on market sectors for management
In return you will receive full training and support from the Senior Management Team, plus a generous reward scheme.