Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Our client situated in Guildford, Surrey is actively seeking an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful innovative organization who operate on a global platform. If you have experience within Supply Chain/Inventory Management, Planning and Logistics either or, then this role could suit you. The role is primarily based at our clients HQ in Guildford five days per week, office hours, with some flexibility to work from home. As a member of their highly skilled and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Duties of this interesting and varied role include:-
- Set up and management of a replenishment model of stocked items. Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels.
- Regular review of safety stock levels for items stored in the warehouse, and the most-efficient re-order point.
- Responsible for annual cross functional review of spare parts stock usage and efficient ordering during the year
- Weekly and/or monthly reporting of inventory movements and resolving discrepancies.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems.
- Ensuring new items are correctly set up, communicated, and reported to relevant departments.
- Master data management for allocated areas
- Ensure all processes are being completed in line with Audit and Compliance.
- Plan deliveries or shipments direct to customer
- Drive efficiencies through effective routing and planning.
- Support primary logistics and warehouse team activity.
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for external and internal customers.
- Help with maintaining logistics planning tasks.
- Input orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Support with maintenance of logistics and inventory management policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Act as the team back-up during the holidays in the warehouse, purchasing and logistics.
- Undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in supply chain especially in inventory management, planning, and logistics
- Proven experience of managing day-to-day operations and issue resolution in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record of managing and prioritising workload, strong planning, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel