***SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER***
We are on the hunt for a skilled, degree (or equivalent) educated Sales Development Manager with a proven sales background in Instrumentation, Engineering, Manufacturing or similar sectors. Working for a global organisation within the manufacturing and engineering sector you will have specific responsibilities in developing the instrumentation market across many sectors in the UK. The role will be broad and entail pre-qualification of the Company and its products in agreed markets and/or projects, obtaining requests for quotation for the product and following through to successful order placement.
This is a home based role offering a salary £40-47K depending on experience + benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Development Manager include,
- Identify new potential customers and markets.
- Supply of market intelligence about projects in or for the UK
- Develop relationships with end clients so that our products are vendor listed and included in upcoming projects.
- Develop relationships with the key Project Companies to follow their business globally
- Continue the campaign to work with the OEM’s making packages
- Coordinate the preparation of technical pre-qualification information for potential customers in all markets
- Interpret customer data to identify the optimal solution and ‘winning proposition’ for their needs
The ideal Sales Development Manager will need,
- Sales experience in field instruments within major industrial sectors
- Background in instrumentation, engineering, manufacturing or similar background preferred
- Flexibility with the ability to travel with the UK and overseas
- Good IT skills
This Sales Development Manager role would suit a professional, confident and approachable team player with a hunger to contribute to the goals of the organisation.