We are so excited to be back & sending staff to work at ROYAL ASCOT 2021!
You could EARN around £600 and MORE for ONE week of work!
We need Waiting Staff, Bartenders, Cashiers; Porters; Runners and Food Service Assistants for a full week from Tuesday 15th – Saturday 19th June!
- Live event days Tuesday 15th – Saturday 19th June.
Everyone must attend paid training days prior to event start.
- Shift times will vary but approx 08:00-20:00 daily.
- £8.91p/h + holiday pay PAID on Friday, 25th June.
- You must make your own way to and from the racecourse.
- Uniform is a SMART, cotton, WHITE long-sleeved, collared, button up shirt with black suit trousers, black leather shoes & black socks.
Why work with us??
- You can earn a lot of money!
- Be part of the action at one of the most exciting events in the UK Summer events calendar!
- Work with your friends – lots of positions available, so we encourage groups of sensible friends to apply together.
- Meet new friends, enjoy an experience of a lifetime, learn new skills, and enhance your CV.
- Work at other awesome venues & events throughout the Summer including concerts; conferences; weddings & more!
- Enjoy flexible, part time work that fits around your own commitments.
Who we need…
Previous hospitality, customer service or cashier experience is a PLUS but what we really need is:
- Friendly, polite people with great communication skills & ability to follow instructions.
- Well presented, team players who are flexible, reliable & punctual.
- Able to commit to all dates required and arrange your own transport to and from Ascot Racecourse.
If you are available to work the above dates and have previous hospitality/events experience, please get in touch with us!
Apply NOW with an updated CV and we will be in touch ASAP for an informal chat or call US on 01252 723 442.