Retail Sales Consultant
***RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT***
We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced and engaging Retail Sales Consultant to join our industry leading high-end retail clients. Working within a stunning showroom the Retail Sales Consultant will become part of a small, friendly team who all thrive on delivering impeccable service to their discerning customers nationwide or overseas.
This is a super varied role covering retail sales (in-store, phone and online) as well as head office duties such as operations, supplier management, office administration & customer service.
Salary £23-26K depending on experience + commission up to 28K OTE in first full year. Commission is uncapped and would certainly increase with experience and ability + excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Retail Sales Consultant include,
- Engaging with customers, understanding their requirements and helping them select the right products to suit them by providing guidance
- Act as a brand ambassador, delivering a positive customer experience at every touch point
- Write accurate detailed sales quotations in a timely manner
- Proactively manage enquiries to convert leads into sales
- Manage order fulfilment, working closely with suppliers and delivery teams
- Competently resolve customer service issues (verbally and written)
- Ensure sales documentation is up to date and accurate at all times – updating price lists, price tickets, showroom literature and website listings
- Updating and maintaining the e-commerce website with the latest content and promotions
- Updating and maintaining the retail POS system
The ideal Retail Sales Consultant will need,
- Previous experience within a customer facing role
- Ability to close sales and upsell
- Passion for pleasing customers and delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well as impeccable attention to detail
- Good numeric and negotiating skills
- Able to quickly learn and retain a great depth of product knowledge
- Excellent and fast computer skills including a good working knowledge of excel (training will be given across all systems but any CMS/web experience would be an advantage)
- Full UK driving licence and own transport essential due to location. Free on-site parking
In return you can expect comprehensive training, 31 days holiday (includes bank holidays), generous employee store discount and uncapped commission structure.
This Retail Sales Consultant role would suit a hard-working, proactive and positive person, who enjoys working as part of a small team within a growing and ambitious company where there is plenty of scope to develop within the role depending on the skill set.
Hours 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Saturdays. You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per month (with a day off during the week)