Recruitment Consultant – Events & Hospitality
Profiles Personnel are a leading supplier of Events & Hospitality Staff to some of the most exclusive venues in London and the South East. Our Events team are expanding and we are looking for an additional member of the team.
We work with the leading players in the Sporting arena, Private Parties & Wedding Venues, Top Caterers in the region. You could be staffing Royal Ascot, Chelsea Flower Show, Goodwood and Henley Regatta along with working with major Conference & Sporting arenas and staffing Events & Weddings in London, Surrey, Hants, Berkshire and Sussex.
We are looking for a special person to join our team.
- Outgoing personality
- A natural communicator
- Marketing or Sales background
- Loves detail
- Events/Hospitality industry experience would be desirable
- Degree or industry experience
- Entrepreneurial with the desire to succeed
- Happy to work extended hours with some weekend staff check ins
You will be responsible for
- Onboarding staff and attracting the best people – Front of House, Bar. Waiting, Logistics, Chefs, KP
- Maintaining relationships with our existing clients and identifying new business
- Business management & leadership skills
- Negotiating rates
- Induction & Training of new staff
- Selecting staff for major Events
- Project managing Events
What do we offer in return
The opportunity to work with a vibrant team and amazing clients. Ongoing training and support. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus & commission structure to reward your success. Profiles is well respected in the Industry with an excellent reputation. We also take the team on our Annual trip to places like Barcelona, Istanbul, Bangkok, Cape Town, Lisbon to name a few.
If you want to be part of our success please contact Nuala Soutter with the reasons you think you will be perfect for the job. nuala@profiles-personnel,com Please attach a CV along with your availability and your salary expectations.