We are delighted to be recruiting a professional Receptionist for our clients on the outskirts of Godalming.
Note that this is a will be a part-time position for 20 hours a week.
Key responsibilities for the Receptionist include;
- Welcoming visitors on-site
- Dealing with incoming calls and enquires
- Booking patient appointments
- Taking credit card payments
The ideal Receptionist will need the following;
- Previous Receptionist or Front Of House experience essential
- Be well-presented with clear and professional verbal/written communication skills
- Confident computer skills and good level of numeracy
- Flexibility to cover holidays when required
- Own transport essential, free on-site parking
Hours 8.45am-1pm Monday to Friday
Note that this is a part-time position and will be subject to a DBS check