***QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN ***
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Quality Control Technician to join one of our leading clients in the Alton area. Starting on a temporary basis on an hourly rate of c.£11.50ph + holiday pay.
There is a possibly of a permanent role for the right candidate.
The ideal Quality Control Technician will need the following;
- A background in manufacturing, production, aerospace, medical, automotive, or similar needed
- Experience of using measurement equipment such as Vernier, Shadow Graph
- Basic understanding of SPC, PPAP which covers Gauge R&R, Process flow Diagram, PFMEA etc.
- Visual and measurement inspection experience
- Goods-in inspections
- Recording accurate data
- ISO9001 standards experience essential
- Excellent verbal/written English skills and high attention to detail
- Have a flexible, ‘can do’ approach in the workplace
This role would suit a highly accurate and capable Quality Control Technician who is availability to start immediately
40 hour week, Monday to Friday