We are on the hunt for a dedicated and skilled Project Coordinator to effectively support a team of project managers enabling them to deliver projects on time and on budget.
This is a pivotal role which will contribute to the successful execution of their interior related projects.
Salary up to £35K depending on experience
Key responsibilities for the Project Coordinator include,
- Attending ‘sales to projects’ handovers on major projects
- Preparing project specific Risk Assessment/Method Statements from template
- Send RAMS to contractor for approval and installers via Docusign, ensuring they are signed ahead of work starting
- Completing technical submissions and uploading to contractors’ portals
- Loading site plans onto Fieldwire for surveyors and installers
- Reviewing project managers’ outstanding tasks on ERP system and acting as a prompter to ensure all tasks are attended to
- Arranging deliveries of goods to sites (using contractor’s portal if necessary)
- Booking fitters into site inductions (using contractors portal if necessary)
- Ordering and arranging hired-in equipment
- Oversight of ConnectTeam installer scheduling software
- Ensure fitters are fully utilized and highlighting to project managers if potential shortages or excess of labour
- Carrying out other tasks as requested by project managers
The ideal Project Coordinator will need,
- Previous Project Coordinator experience within a construction related environment preferred
- Tech savvy, ability to master ERP system plus multiple different contractors’ portals
- Able to juggle multiple tasks from multiple colleagues
- Quick thinking and creative to overcome issues and find solutions to problems
This role would suit a proactive, "switched on" Project Coordinator looking to impress with their quality of work, attention to detail and organisational skills.