We are actively seeking a team of energetic, hardworking and loyal Production Workers to join our client on a temporary basis from 2nd November 2020 for approximately 6 weeks. If you’re seeking a short – term role on the lead up to Christmas 2020 and would like to be part of an exciting creative project, this role could suit you. The roles available within the team are listed below.
- Machine ABC/Card Packer (ABC dividing/packing and labelling) 09:00-17:30
- Dispatch staff member (Helping lift and shift boxes) 09:00-17:30
- General Warehouse Assistant (Sweeping up, loading boxes, taking deliveries, bins and cardboard management, moving artwork and heavy lifting). 09:00-17:30 Mon-Fri. Must be physically fit and MUST HAVE FORKLIFT LICENSE.
- Multitask staff member (Box making/Sweeping) 09:00-17:30 Mon-Fri. Must be physically fit.
- Early Shift staff (Loading & Unloading, must be 21+). 06:00-14:00
- Late Shift staff (Loading & Unloading, must be 21+) 14:00-22:00
- Night shift staff (Gift Tagging and wrapping) 22:00-06:00am
We would love to hear from you should you be interested. We also have a number or short term bookings available, which you can pick and choose when to work, however the role above is a strict contracted role Monday – Friday.
Essential: Steel Toe Capped Boots & Transport (e.g Driving/Motorbike license or Bike, due to remote location of Warehouse).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract