***PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN ***
We are delighted to be recruiting a ‘hands on’ Production Technician to join our manufacturing clients based in Farnborough.
This role would suit a Production Technician with a mechanical engineering background with a background in windows, doors or conservatories useful but the willingness to learn is key.
Note this is a physical role involving being on your feet most of the day and some heavy lifting. Scope for progression.
Salary c.£24-26K DOE
Key responsibilities for the Production Technician include;
- Cutting aluminium profiles to length
- Using routers & drills to machine aluminium
- Packing/wrapping aluminium profiles in cardboard ready for despatch/collection
- Manual handling of glass panels
The ideal Production Technician will need;
- To be physically comfortable being on their feet all day
- Able to manually lift products and glass panels weighing up to 30kgs
- A background in aluminium/UPVC window, door & conservatory manufacturing or similar skill set useful
- Have high levels of precision
- Have a flexible approach to working overtime during busy periods
- Have a genuine willingness to learn
Hours 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday