***CANOPY PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN VACANCY***
We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Canopy Production Technician to join our manufacturing clients based in Farnborough.
This role would suit a technician with a mechanical engineering background with a background in windows, doors or conservatories.
Salary c.£24-26K DOE
Key responsibilities for the Canopy Production Technician include;
- Cutting aluminium profiles to length
- Using routers & drills to machine aluminium
- Packing/wrapping aluminium profiles in cardboard ready for despatch/collection
- Manual handling of glass panels
The ideal Canopy Production Technician will need;
- To be physically comfortable being on their feet all day
- Able to manually lift products weighing up to 30kgs
- Have a background in aluminium/UPVC window, door & conservatory manufacturing or similar skill set
- Have high levels of precision
- Have a flexible approach to working overtime during busy periods
Hours 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday