***PR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR VACANCY***
We are delighted to be recruiting a PR Account Director with significant recent experience of Travel PR, within an agency or
in-house and has established senior contacts with the luxury, travel and lifestyle press.
Working within a communications consultancy specialising in the travel sector the PR Account Director salary will be £40-50K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the PR Account Director include;
- Provide senior-level management and day-to-day direction of accounts
- Provide counsel to clients on all aspects of their communications campaigns
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long-term relationships with senior clients and other stakeholders
- Pro-actively managing and developing a portfolio of accounts from the initial opportunity, to securing the client and delivering an excellent service
- Providing overarching strategic direction into campaigns
- P&L responsibility for your client portfolio
- Ensure that all client services procedures are followed including monthly reporting and client meetings
- Support the Directors on new business efforts
- Grow existing clients, identify opportunities and sell those into clients across portfolio and sales, PR, marketing disciplines
The ideal PR Account Director will need;
- Established senior contacts with the luxury, travel and lifestyle press
- Significant recent experience of Travel PR, within an agency or in house
- Media Relations – Conduct effective media calls and maintain and develop lasting relationships with media
- Client Handling – Ability to lead and manage client relationships effectively
- Writing – Demonstrate ability to research and write high-level and accurate copy; excellent attention to detail
- Mentoring – Demonstrate ability to mentor and coach team members in their own career development.
- Experience of initiating, maximising and sustaining PR, Sales & Marketing plans
- New business – Demonstrate ability to lead pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and results driven PR Account Director with a ‘can do’ attitude to join this growing organisation