***NEW LEGAL SECRETARIAL VACANCY***
A super new opening for an efficient Legal Secretary with recent Private Client experience has arisen within a highly regarded legal practice in Petworth. This is a legal secretarial role to support a fee earner who is also Partner and Head of Private Client Department so the job will be busy and varied. For the right candidate, there would be opportunity in the future to progress to more of an Assistant role.
Salary up to £23K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary include;
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Compose routine letters
- Daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Prepare mail, cheques and enclosures for dispatch
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary
The ideal Legal Secretary will need;
- Recent experience of working in a Private Client Department
- Excellent word-processing and audio typing skills essential
- Preferably, knowledge of Proclaim, Word 2000 and Excel.
Full UK driving licence essential
Hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday