***LOOK A NEW LEGAL SECRETARIAL JOB JUST IN***
A super new opening for an efficient float Legal Secretary has arisen within a highly regarded legal practice. This is float legal secretarial role in the Conveyancing, Private Clients and Family departments. This Legal Secretary position is based in the charming town of Petworth, note that you may have to occasionally travel to Chichester and Storrington when required. Salary up to £23K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary include;
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Compose routine letters
- Daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Prepare mail, cheques and enclosures for dispatch
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary
The ideal Legal Secretary will need;
- Previous legal secretarial experience or experience of a professional office
- Excellent word-processing and audio typing skills essential
- Preferably, knowledge of Proclaim, Word 2000 and Excel.
- Flexibility to travel to Chichester and Storrington as required
- Full UK driving licence essential
Hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday