***INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER***
We are excited to be working with our long standing, global, leading manufacturing clients who are recruiting a Internal Sales Engineer to join their Farnham based head office. You could find yourself working for this well-established multi-million pound business which operates on an international basis with multiple subsidiaries and over 200 staff . As an Internal Sales Engineer you will ideally have a degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar and have some previous sales related work experience. Recent graduates considered. Scope for career development.
Salary £26K-£30K depending on experience + monthly bonus scheme depending on company sales/profit + excellent benefits
- Key responsibilities for the Internal Sales Engineer include;
- Key account management with technical and commercial support
- Interpreting customer specification requirements and product selection
- Processing of customers orders and preparation of quotations
- Co-ordination with internal departments to achieve customer requirements
- Trouble shooting and product support
The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will need;
- A technical qualification (ideally a degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering) and be able to hold technical discussions
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Commercial experience would be a benefit
- Be highly organised and able to respond in a timely and effective manner
This role would suit a mechanical engineering or similar educated candidate with some previous account management or office based sales experience along with the ability to interact with internal departments and deliver technical and commercial support to customers. In return you can expect fantastic benefits including generous company pension contribution, free on-site parking and 25 days holiday which increases with length of service.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5.00 pm and Friday 9 am to 3.30 pm with a half hour for lunch each day