Want to grab the opportunity to work at Goodwood Racecourse this May Bank Holiday?!
Thursday 24th May – Saturday 26th May
We will be offering work at all of Goodwoods events this Summer and would love you to be a part of our events team at the end of May.
Rates of pay will be £8.27 per hour including holiday pay OR £8.78 per hour including holiday pay for 25 and overs.
What other Events you could be working?
- Goodwood Racecourse Meetings
- Goodwood 3 Friday Nights
- Festival of Speed
- Goodwood Revival
- Quatar Goodwood Festival (Glorious Goodwood)
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- Continually strives to exceed customer expectations and provide legendary experiences
- You will be given all necessary training and be a part of a leading hospitality team with plenty of career advancement opportunities
- Kitchen Porter
- Event setup
- Hospitality (Boxes) Staff
- Team Leaders
- White smart shirt
- Black smart trousers
- Black smart leather shoes
- Tattoos covered
- No nail varnish
- Earrings removed
- Hair tied up
Ideally you will have previous experience in the Catering field with a ‘can do attitude’ and a helpful, outgoing personality.
We will be holding Telephone and face to face interviews and training for the positions at Goodwood in the next couple of weeks however need your applications/CV, Passport photo and telephone numbers sent to us ASAP to go onto our shortlist.