A super new vacancy has arisen for an office based, experienced (AAT Level 3/4) Finance Manager to join our clients who are global leaders in their field and are based in the heart of Surrey.
Working closely with the Managing Director the Finance Manager will lead the Finance team ensuring that all financial targets are met and financial statutory regulations are complied with.
Salary £50-55K depending on experience + generous pension scheme, 25 days holidays + bank holidays and free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager include,
- Analysis of financial data to produce full monthly management accounts to the Managing Director and head office
- Day to day running of the Finance Department, overseeing and reviewing all accounting tasks
- Month end close down
- Liaison with Company Auditors for the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and external audit.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly reforecast in conjunction with each head of department.
- Profit analysis and capital expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Provide timely financial information for the Company Board Meetings
- Coach the finance team and drive high performance and personal development at all levels
The ideal Finance Manager will need,
- Previous experience at the Finance Manager level
- Qualified to AAT Level3/4
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy skills including Excel
- Ability to learn new CRM management software
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills (both written and oral)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-currency environment
- Experience of SAP Business One and SAP Concur advantageous