Profiles Personnel are a leading supplier of Events & Hospitality Staff to some of the most exclusive venues in the South East.
We work with the leading players in the Sporting arena, Private Parties & Wedding Venues, Top Caterers in the region. You could recruiting staff for the likes of Royal Ascot or Chelsea Flower Show and Henley Regatta along with working with major Sporting Venues & Wedding venues in London, Surrey, Hants, Berkshire and Sussex.
Due to increased demand for our services, we are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Events compliance officer to join our friendly, and dedicated team in Farnham. This is a critical role within the business and carries a great deal of responsibility. Your contribution will have a direct impact on our ability to meet the requirements of our clients and will help change the lives of the candidates you interact with on a daily basis.
As an Events Compliance Officer you will need to be a committed team player; highly organised; self-reliant and able to multi-task due to the varied and fast paced nature of this business.
Duties will include:
- Screening candidates application forms for key information
- Entering Candidates details onto the CRM system
- Interviewing, on boarding, registering candidates
- Processing employment checks such as DBS’ when required, references and training
- Keeping on top of updating candidate profiles and in house systems
- Taking telephone calls and updating candidates on their application process
- General admin duties (making interview notes, updating database/CRM etc)
- Inbound and outbound phone calls
- Inducting and managing temps fully through the induction process
- Candidate management (attendance, performance, career guidance)
- Reporting to manager on daily basis
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to think effectively and bring new ideas to the table
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to pass or fail potential candidates at interviews
- Experience working within a fast paced office environment
- Advanced level of ICT skills, specifically an understanding and usage of MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, diary management and Outlook
- Ability to build positive relationships and work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Be organised and able to task manage and demonstrate ability to prioritize
Experience in recruitment is not essential, as full training will be given, but a solid track record of working with people and customer service is vital.
Working hours are 09:00am-5.30pm Mon – Fri
Of course we don’t expect you to offer your time, effort and dedication for nothing. So in the same way we like to look after our clients and candidates we also look after our team:
A sample of benefits include:
- A structured induction and training programme to help bring you up to speed with how we do things ‘The Profiles way’
- Structured career development
- Generous holiday allowance – increasing with each year of service
- Company pension
- Individual and team bonuses
- Incentives including team lunches and hospitality opportunities
What do we offer in return
The opportunity to work with a vibrant team and amazing clients. Ongoing training and support. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus scheme. Profiles is well respected in the industry with an excellent reputation. We also take the team on our annual trip to places like Barcelona, Istanbul, Bangkok, Cape Town, Lisbon to name a few.
<p class="removeimage" style="text-ali