Profiles Personnel are a leading supplier of Events & Hospitality Staff to some of the most exclusive venues in the South East.
We work with the leading players in the Sporting arena, Private Parties & Wedding Venues, Top Caterers in the region. You could recruiting staff for the likes of Royal Ascot or Chelsea Flower Show and Henley Regatta along with working with major Sporting Venues & Wedding venues in London, Surrey, Hants, Berkshire and Sussex.
Due to increased demand for our services, we are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing resourcer to join our friendly, and dedicated team in Farnham. This is a critical role within the business and carries a great deal of responsibility. Your contribution will have a direct impact on our ability to meet the requirements of our clients and will help change the lives of the candidates you interact with on a daily basis.
The core duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing job board postings and applications
- Reviewing CVs
- Interviewing, on boarding, registering candidates
- Allocating candidates to temporary and permanent positions
- General admin duties (making interview notes, updating database/CRM etc)
- Inbound and outbound phone calls
- Inducting and managing temps fully through the induction process
- Candidate management (attendance, performance, career guidance)
- Reporting to manager on daily basis
- Providing social media content to advertise upcoming roles on our Instagram, Facebook & Twitter feeds.
In order to complete your daily tasks you will need certain skills and attributes. None are more important that being willing and able to learn, follow guidance when necessary, use your own initiative to solve problems and react quickly to changing circumstances:
- A good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management
- Systematic and organised
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator with advanced people skills and customer service
- Assertive and confident
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Creative and able to use own initiative
Experience in recruitment is not essential, as full training will be given, but a solid track record of working with people and customer service is vital.
Working hours are 09:00am-5.30pm Mon – Fri
Of course we don’t expect you to offer your time, effort and dedication for nothing. So in the same way we like to look after our clients and candidates we also look after our team:
A sample of benefits include:
- A structured induction and training programme to help bring you up to speed with how we do things ‘The Profiles way’
- Structured career development
- Generous holiday allowance – increasing with each year of service
- Company pension
- Individual and team bonuses
- Incentives including team lunches and hospitality opportunities
What do we offer in return
The opportunity to work with a vibrant team and amazing clients. Ongoing training and support. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus scheme. Profiles is well respected in the industry with an excellent reputation. We also take the team on our annual trip to places like Barcelona, Istanbul, Bangkok, Cape Town, Lisbon to name a few.