We are super excited that Events are BACK and recruiting for what is developing into a bumper year for the industry. We are recruiting a experienced and highly resourceful Event Manager for one of the county’s leading and in-demand weddings and event catering companies.
With weddings and events running across multiple locations from private homes to iconic palaces as an Events Manager you will be managing the event from initial client enquiry through to delivery of the event.
Starting salary c.£26K depending on experience
Key responsibilities for the Events Manager include;
- Manage day-to-day prospective client, responding to enquiries,
- Pro-actively resolving open issues
- Create proposals and quotations, following up prospects and winning business
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with any assigned venues
- Assist in the process of staffing and equipping each of your allocated events within budget
- Ensure that accurate pack-up lists are created well in advance of pack-up days
- Provide creative input and promote new ideas to the Senior Event Manager regarding service, styling, new products, new markets, marketing opportunities and productivity
- Be empowered to take responsibility and make decisions to ensure that the company operates efficiently
- Lead by example in maintaining impeccable standards of customer service
- Perform additional tasks as requested by the Senior Event Manager or Directors which will include taking responsibility for events at some private houses and venues other than the venues assigned
The ideal Event Manager will need the following;
- Solid Event Management experience essential
- Event management across multiple locations preferred
- Commercial awareness essential i.e. supplier costs, controlling staffing costs and maximising revenue opportunities
- Be well-presented with professional verbal/written communication skills
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle essential
This Event Manager role would suit a highly self-motivated ,inspired and flexible person with a genuine passion for managing all aspects that ensure that weddings and events run smoothly and exceed clients expectations.