***NEW JUNIOR ESTIMATOR VACANCY JUST IN***
We are on the hunt for a Junior Estimator to join our local clients who’s company values include teamwork and respect. Note that this is a Junior Estimator role working alongside a Senior Estimator with full on the job training. Candidates with more estimating experience also considered. This position does offers a genuine chance of progression for the right person.
Salary £20-30K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Estimator include;
- Review incoming enquiries and prioritise depending on return date specified
- Take off quantities/sizes of products, tracks required from drawings, schedule
- Clarify any queries/discrepancies with contractor
- Obtain project specific quotations from suppliers
- Prepare costings using configurator tool
- Prepare quotation drafts
The ideal Junior Estimator will need;
- Have a good level of education i.e. A Level or equivalent
- A high level of accuracy with numbers, measurements
- Have a methodical approach and the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills are a must
This Junior Estimator role would suit a team player who is keen to learn.
Hours 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday