***CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR***
Are you a methodical and accurate Administrator who wants to work for an established and stable organisation with a customer base that spans the world. As a Customer Support Administrator you could find yourself working in state of the art offices for a company who reward you with great benefits including 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with loyalty and free on-site parking. Salary c.£23-25K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Support Administrator include;
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries concerning current contracts
- Ensuring the contract renewal system is maintained
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Assisting with mail-shots, and despatching information to Customers
- Electronic filing, ensuring all forms of communication are answered accurately and efficiently
- Carry out general and routine office duties as required
The ideal Customer Support Administrator will need;
- Have a logical and methodical aptitude along with high levels of accuracy
- A good standard of written and spoken English essential
- Knowledge of foreign languages although not essential, may be an advantage
- Be PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
This Customer Support Administrator role would suit a professional, confident and positive team player with bags of initiative and a willingness to learn.
37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday