***CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER VACANCY***
We are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Success Manager with experience of working in a SaaS environment. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and for driving digital workplace success.
Salary £30-40K depending on experience + benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Success Manager include;
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
- Use analytics data and other measurement tools to understand where usage of the product can be approved
- Coordinating regular meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high
- Recognise, address and escalate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally to ensure a quick resolution
- Train and up-skill customers when new product features are released
- Identify and share customer success stories in a written format with the business
The ideal Customer Success Manager will need;
- Previous experience in a Customer Success Management role or Project Management or Account Management
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Own transport essential, free on-site parking
This Customer Success Manager role would suit a structured, focused and pro-active who thrives on acting as the customer advocate within the business.