***CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR***
This is an immediate opportunity for a flexible ‘can do’ Customer Service Administrator who enjoys a varied role working within a relaxed but busy environment in a ‘hands on’ job where you may not be tied to a desk the whole day! Salary £21-22K depending on experience.
The purpose of the Customer Service Administrator will be to deal with customers on a day to day basis. Process orders and pick/pack orders as required.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator include;
- Collating and processing customer orders
- Liaise with transport companies regarding deadlines
- Pick/pack and label stock for deliveries
- Inspect incoming stock
- Carry out regular health and safety checks
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will need the following;
- Previous office experience and confident computer skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident verbal/written communication skills
- A flexible, hands on and ‘can do’ approach
- Own transport essential, free on-site parking
Hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday