A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Chef Tutor to join the team at one of Surrey’s leading Cookery School. Perhaps you are an experienced Chef looking to move a way from working late hours, every weekend or bank holidays. If you have a passion for cooking using locally sourced produce and enjoy passing on your skills and knowledge to others then this Chef Tutor role would be an ideal job for you.
Competitive salary offered depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Chef Tutor include;
- Planning cookery classes
- Recipe writing & development
- Teaching a range of different courses to the Cookery School students
The ideal Chef Tutor will need the following skills;
- Experienced chef
- Strong organisational skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service
- Any speciality cuisines which may benefit the cookery school and can be included within our classes
- Own transport essential, free on-site parking
This role would suit a super talented Chef who enjoys a ‘hands on’ teaching job based within a well-equipped modern kitchen with a friendly and fun team.