An immediate vacancy has just dropped for an Assembly Technician with experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Currently based in Slough the company will be moving to Frimley early next year.
Come and work for a company that actively encourage training which results in salary reviews and progression for their workforce.
Salary £19-23K depending on experience + benefits
Key responsibilities for the Assembly Technician include;
- Assemble a wide range of mechanical and electronic products to drawings and Assembly method sheets
- Carry out simple test and inspection procedures
The ideal Assembly Technician will need the following;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to read assembly drawings and assembly method sheets
- Be computer literate
- Willing to learn a wide range of products to allow flexibility in capacity across the site
- Ability to work to production output targets
This role would suit an Assembly Technician with bags of initiative, a flexible approach to work and enjoys being part of a team