Have you recently graduated with a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or similar and looking to progress your career within the world of Financial Services?
If the answer is yes then read on…
Due to exceptional business growth a new opening has arisen for a degree (or equivalent) educated Administrator to join a Financial Planning and Investment company. This locally based organisation has not only building a reputation of putting their clients at the very heart of what they do but also being a hugely supportive and collaborative team. You will find yourself providing Financial Advisors with first class administrative support within set deadlines.
Salary c.£22-25K depending on experience + Benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays and quarterly incentives
Key responsibilities for the Financial Services Administrator include,
- Support Advisors with day to day administrative duties
- Preparation of compliant documentation including client packs and agendas
- Prepare documents for financial planning review meetings
- Liaise with product providers
- Email correspondence and any ad hoc requests
- Track and capture accurate data
The ideal Administrator will need,
- To be educated to degree (or equivalent) level in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or similar
- Have some previous office based administrative experience ideally within a professional services business
- Some experience of working within a highly regulated organisation preferred
- Professional and confident verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills along with natural eye for detail essential
- Highly customer focused with a genuine willingness to ‘go that extra mile’
This role would suit a self-motivated individual who prides themselves on their attention to detail, ability to work in a high pressured, deadline driven environment. In return you can expect excellent benefits including seasonal corporate events and annual salary reviews.